These are some sample round-trip fares:
• Philadelphia flights to Tel Aviv: $972
• Los Angeles flights to Tel Aviv: $992
• New York flights to Tel Aviv: $998
• Cleveland flights to Tel Aviv: $1,009
• Boston flights to Tel Aviv: $1,048
• Washington, D.C. flights to Tel Aviv: $1,048
The flights have to be booked at least 14 days before the date of travel, and the offer is valid until September 12. Also, you have to includea a Saturday in the time you are in Israel - not so bad as the relaxed Tel Aviv you see on a Saturday is infectious!
Tel Aviv is a great 24 hour city, crowned the "Mediterranean's capital of cool" by the NY Times. It is a great base from which to explore the rest of the incredible country of Israel which has everything from adventures to religious sites. For more, see www.touristtelaviv.com for a cool guide to Tel Aviv.
Be Cool in Israel